Max Watches recognise that businesses can have a negative impact on the environment. We are committed to finding ways in which we can reduce the impact of our work both in the office and warehouse.
We are fortunate work that we are not required to purchase great quantities of materials and that we do not produce much waste.
It is our policy to:
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and requirements.
- Recycle all waste material possible.
- Reduce the amount of waste material produced.
- Avoid the use of paper wherever possible. For example, sending quote documents by e mail.
- Avoid the use of postal services, saving on transportation and on paper (envelopes). For example, emailing invoices and statements of account
- Recycle equipment that is no longer of use to the company. For example, we give away items such as computers that we no longer use to local charities
- Aim to reduce our gas heating usage
- Keep energy usage low. For example, making use of low energy light bulbs throughout.
- Reuse waste paper (from the printer) where possible, making use of the blank side for notes etc
- Always to make use of recycling schemes by the printer manufacturers (to recycle toner cartridges and drums)
- Purchase products made with recycled paper.
- Purchase products with a lower environmental impact.
- Avoid unnecessary travel by making use of instant messaging, video and audio conferencing, telephone and email
We aim to regularly review our Environmental Policy and seek to reduce our impact each and every year.